Jeremy's server isn't syncing again

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 30 12:29:20 PDT 2004

On Saturday 30 October 2004 12:47, Jeremy Utley wrote:
> The cron jobs are all in /etc/fcrontab, so to disable them, you'd need
> write access to that file.  Sorry, but you'll have to work thru me to
> get that changed over.

No problem, I thought the cron jobs were running on individual accounts and
therefore I didn't have even read access to them. From that file I can see
the update-website.sh cronjob is disabled. Can you re-enable it? I know I
requested it, but I want to do some more modifications and testing to the new
script before putting it online. When I get it working fine, I will ask you
to disable it again.

While at it, can you also add the following command as a cron job running for
httpd:

find /tmp -name 'cgisess_*' -mtime +1 -user httpd -type f -maxdepth 1 \
	-exec rm -f '{}' \;

It removes the  /tmp/cgisess_* files older than one day. You can choose the
time of the day it runs, as long as it runs once per day.

Thanks,
--
Anderson Lizardo
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org