Jeremy's server isn't syncing again

Stuart Harris stuart at intermedia.com.sg
Thu Oct 28 13:29:34 PDT 2004

Just as an idea, why dot we just switch the whole site to svn? or CVS,
or ... that way we get what's changed, as it changes, and only what's
changed.. even with the whole timestamp bit, it'll still mean we get the
whole site everytime the timestamp is updated.

--
Stuart Harris <stuart at intermedia.com.sg>
Intermedia Network Services Pte Ltd.