error by compiling gcc-3.3.3 :(

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 24 05:03:36 PDT 2004

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> If you mail me the text you'd like to add, I can do the HTML-izing
> myself. Thanks,

Here's an 'svn diff' patch against the current www sources.  I don't
have commit privs to the repository, and whilst I could easily grant
them to myself I didn't think that was the Right Thing to do.  Let me
know if you want me to have commit privs, and I'll gladly do it.
Incidentally, I didn't see an appropriate place in blfs/faq.html to add
a link back to the lfs/faq.html entry.

Regards,

Matt.