error by compiling gcc-3.3.3 :(

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 24 04:30:12 PDT 2004

Matthew Burgess said the following on 24-10-2004 11:44:

> Jeroen, I added this to the FAQ myself, but probably did it the wrong
> way!  Is the FAQ generated from somewhere, or is editing the
> faq/faq.html and lfs/faq.html files (like I did) the right way of doing
> this?

Did you at it in the website repository or in /home/httpd/www.lfs.org? I
didn't get an update in my working copy, so I assume the latter.

Entries are added at multiple places (bad workflow, I know):
faq/faq.html
lfs/faq.html
blfs/faq.html

In each file, there's a giant TOC where each entry should be added and a
giant <dl> for the actual Q&A. The actual QA is only added in either
FAQ, LFS/FAQ or BLFS/FAQ, but the TOC entries are added in each file,
with a proper href.

If you mail me the text you'd like to add, I can do the HTML-izing
myself. Thanks,

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans