Organizational structure / People page

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 25 04:43:10 PDT 2004

Jeremy Huntwork said the following on 25-06-2004 13:22:
> On Tuesday 22 June 2004 10:36 pm, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
>
>>>http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/index.php?pagename=LFS-People
>

> I want to commit the changes, but I still have a question or two:
>
> Wiki Maintainers
>  * Nicholas Leippe, James Robertson
>
> I believe Nicholas isn't working with this anymore, right?  What about
> James?  Who's looking after the Wiki?
>
> Jeroen, James, any comments?

Can you try to contact Nicholas? He's the one who originally created the
Wiki so I wouldn't want to rule him out too soon.

If both James and Nicholas don't object, we can move Wiki maintainership
to the Website team. James is already member, and with current TWiki
development, it only makes sense to integrate them.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans