website todos

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 18 07:28:08 PDT 2004

On Thursday 17 June 2004 11:40 pm, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> On Thursday 17 June 2004 11:07 pm, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> > I suppose that, to create multiple index files, we will use
> > swish-e -i /home/mailman/archives/public/lfs-dev -f lfs-dev.swish \
> > -c  /etc/swish.conf
> > swish-e -i /home/mailman/archives/public/blfs-dev -f blfs-dev.swish
> > \ -c  /etc/swish.conf
> >
> > Right?
>
> I think so.  If you're specifying the directories with -i in the cron
> script, you probably want to remove the IndexDir tag in swish.conf --
> I think.  Either that, or make separate .conf files for each index
> you create with IndexDir specified and don't use -i

I just tested this and it seems that the -i flag overrides the IndexDir
in a .conf file, so the methods you suggested would work.  So I suppose
the separate .conf files isn't what we want, unless we ever need
different options for each mailing list.

Sorry if some of my other comments from yesterday seemed a little "off".
Anderson, I can see that you know what you're doing with this.  I on
the other hand, still have a few holes in my head that need
filling... :)

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net