Navigation on TWiki

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 15 02:42:48 PDT 2004

Jeroen Coumans said the following on 14-06-2004 23:52:

> Anderson; do you have any idea how to handle the "fixed" project
> navigation? For some sections (Webs), we can set it to the Index, but
> for others (eg. the hints), we'd have to fix it.

Nevermind this; I figured it out. The global navigation is set in
<http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/twiki/bin/view/TWiki/TWikiPreferences>,
while web-navigation is set in
<http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/twiki/bin/view/%WEB%/WebPreferences>.
It does exactly what we want!

I've changed the information architecture a bit to make Support and
Development a seperate web; see
<http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/WebsiteInformationArchitecture>.
I've also created the various webs necessary for them. I'm going to fill
in the FAQ and the Hints project, to test out the various plugins and
access controls.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans