Synchronize acknowledgements

Jeremy Huntwork jeremy at jenacon.net
Sun Jun 13 13:25:07 PDT 2004

On Sunday 13 June 2004 04:16 pm, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Jeremy Huntwork has been busy to synchronize various acknowledgements
> lists; from the books and various pages on the website. We should
> really think about having one "master" list from which other lists
> synchronize, but in the meantime, I think his efforts are the most
> complete so far (thanks a lot, Jeremy!). He's collected them here:
> http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/index.php?pagename=LFS-Acknowledgeme
>nts
>
> Some names are missing and from some people we don't have contact
> adresses. Please complete the list above if you can; I'll integrate
> all changes into the main website. The books can copy them from
> there.

One thing I noticed in going through these lists is that HLFS team seems
to be unaccounted for.  The only place they receive any real mention is
on the hlfs/about.html page.
Being that there currently isn't any release of HLFS, it seems they
might have been overlooked, but certainly, at least some inclusion in
the people.html for their current development is in order?
--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net