Proposal: integrate hints into the Wiki? (long)

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 9 11:20:22 PDT 2004

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:11:22 -0700
"Jim Gifford" <jim at jg555.com> wrote:

> Have you done any testing with Plone?

If someone has any experience with Plone or another relevant CMS system,
would you & Jeroen get together please and set up a test site as an
alternative to the TWiki if you have time to do so. That way, if/when a
poll is created then someone will have the choice to vote for a) TWiki
b) Plone c) Existing structure d) None of the above. However, in order
for this to be effective I think the layout would have to be as similar
as possible so we don't get votes based on cosmetics alone.  After all,
this change is really required for content authors, right?

Can comments be attached to polls/votes?  This would be particularly
nice for this poll as I for one would like to see the "why" behind each
of the votes, rather than just base decisions on numbers alone.

Cheers,

Matt.