Fwd: Output of fcron job: 'update-website.sh'

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 31 07:17:11 PST 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 14:30, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> lfswww && chmod g+w. I can't fix this...

Sorry I thought I had given you the root password so you could go and
fix it? Else I'd have fixed it myself, it wouldn't have taken that much
time.

> BTW I thought we had a script which took care of permissions?

I got side-tracked. I'll make myself a note to run create this script
once every hour when cleancvs is run as well. It'll be a system-wide
fixperms script. Right now all it'll do is chgrp and chmod the files in
/home/httpd to lfswww and whatever else is appropriate. If you guys need
other things added, give me a shout down the road.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem