alfs.linuxfromscratch.org

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 29 15:04:19 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 15:59, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> I created the redirection for alfs.lfs.org as for automated.lfs.org but
> it doesn't seem to work. Apparently it's hardcoded. CC'ing server-admin
> to see if they can do something about it...

alfs.lfs.org domain reinstated. It wasn't used for quite some time, the
previous url was (or should've been used as such)
automated.linuxfromscratch.org just like there used to be a
blfs.linuxfromscratch.org that was renamed to
beyond.linuxfromscratch.org at around the same time.

It'll work now, as alfs.lfs.org and automated.lfs.org

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem