A couple more "fixed" news items needed?

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational bill at nospam.dot
Mon Oct 27 04:26:03 PST 2003

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> Hi Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational. You said the following on 10/26/03
> 23:08:
> > On Sun, 26 Oct 2003, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> >
> >>Bill, since you're the head [...]

> > I also had some difficulties doing certain navigations. But I thought it
> > was just me. I think maybe you ought to post an RFC to the lists and get
> > feedback from the experienced folks. Shouldn't be any *major* from what
> > I can see,
>
> I'll await your feedback first. When I was developing the site I asked
> numerous times for navigation issues but received little responses. I
> assumed it meant it was good enough. Unfortunately I'm a perfectionist :)

Well, then I'll pass this one before it disperses in the vacuum (within
my skull). It may be just me. The front page shows "Submit a Bug".
But I didn't want to. I wanted to view only. Does that count? I spent a
few seconds scrolling up and down looking for something with "bugs" that
didn't include "submit". I finally decide to go with "submit" only
because I saw no other options.

So my thought is either just "Bugs", "Bugzilla" or "View/Submit Bugs".
Then when my eye first lands on that, I search no more.

Now, keep in mind that I'm still very CLI-oriented and may not be the
best judge of these sorts of things,

HTH

--
Bill Maltby,