A couple more "fixed" news items needed?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 26 22:48:03 PST 2003

Hi Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational. You said the following on 10/26/03
23:08:
> On Sun, 26 Oct 2003, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
>
>>Bill, since you're the head of the organizational team, could you review
>

> I am??? Am I going to have to arm-wrestle Gerard to keep my "promotion"?
> Damn, I'm good! Only two months on the job and I've taken over!  ;))

Well, I got the team right :), otherwise it was just a brainfart. I
should have mentioned I need a helicopter-view which is why I called for
the organizational team.

> I also had some difficulties doing certain navigations. But I thought it
> was just me. I think maybe you ought to post an RFC to the lists and get
> feedback from the experienced folks. Shouldn't be any *major* from what
> I can see,

I'll await your feedback first. When I was developing the site I asked
numerous times for navigation issues but received little responses. I
assumed it meant it was good enough. Unfortunately I'm a perfectionist :)

FAQ and Website Maintainer
{faq,website}@linuxfromscratch.org