Voting Booth/Poll

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Sun Oct 26 15:54:09 PST 2003

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational wrote:
> Well, it's just a nebulous concept in my mind ATM. Basically
> envisioned something like:
> [snip]

Maybe Bugzilla is more suitable for this? We can add a bug named "Build results
for LFS 5.0", and users with unsuccessful builds can comment the bug and
describe the problem. And, AFAIK, Bugzilla has a built-in voting poll that can
be more suitable for this purpose.

Another alternative is to create a mailing list where users can send their
build log to (similar to the method used by GCC project).

Just some thoughts ;-)

--
Anderson Lizardo

Yahoo! Mail - o melhor webmail do Brasil
http://mail.yahoo.com.br