A couple more "fixed" news items needed?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 26 07:53:44 PST 2003

Hi Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational. You said the following on 10/25/03
15:35:
> Thoughts?

I agree, the roadmap should be in the menu.

Bill, since you're the head of the organizational team, could you review
the current website menustructure and see if it's still apropriate in
the "new" organization? When I look back at it after not being so
"involved" with it I find it less intuitive then when I first
implemented it. It was based on a task-oriented approach.
Also, IIRC there were other Wiki-pages which should be converted to the
website.
TIA

FAQ and Website Maintainer
{faq,website}@linuxfromscratch.org