Front page still horked.

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Fri Oct 24 21:53:54 PDT 2003

Greg Schafer wrote:
> Hi
>
> The first news item has this, smack, bang in the middle:
> [...]
> C'mon guys! This sloppiness is not good for the LFS image :-) We can
> do better than this. There would appear to be a problem with website
> procedures if this sort of thing keeps on happening.

Fixed and online. It was a syntax error on news database. It's like you
write something like

(note the "/" absence), but a little more problematic.

Okay, I will write some syntax checker for the news database. If the
problem still occurs on future, we will have to modify the news
archiving/publishing system.

--
Anderson Lizardo