Front page still horked.

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Fri Oct 24 21:15:36 PDT 2003

Hi

The first news item has this, smack, bang in the middle:

_ITEM_BOUNDARY Title: nALFS Profile for v5.0-PRE2 Available Author: James
Robertson Date: 2003/10/07

David Wheeler was kind enough to provide the nALFS development team a copy
of his LFS 5.0-PRE2 profile.

C'mon guys! This sloppiness is not good for the LFS image :-) We can do
better than this. There would appear to be a problem with website procedures
if this sort of thing keeps on happening.

Greg