The search engine needs a rewrite

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 24 18:23:22 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 17:14, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> - Currently, the swish database allows searching only on mailing list
> archives. It would be great if we can search on website, faq, hints and
> (maybe) patches, too.

Forgot about that. I had already added the regex rules to
/etc/swish.conf just had to wait to do the HTML code behind it. Go ahead
and do whatever needs to be done. If the swish.conf file needs
adjusting, let me know. I did test it and it seemed to work.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem