ALFS website

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 24 11:33:50 PDT 2003

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> Now you are. Both of you.

OK, I have put the first nALFS CVS snapshot in place, it will be visible
when the web site regenerates. I have also put of a copy
nALFS-1.1.8.tar.bz2 into alfs/downloads/stable, also will be visible
once the web site regenerates.

I have created a small script to generate the nALFS CVS snapshot, and
(for now) it's in my personal fcrontab to run between 20:00 and 22:00
every day. Once we know this is all working as we want that can be moved
to the system fcrontab by Gerard.

At some point the website guys and Neven may want to get together to
merge the content he currently has in ~neven/nALFS into the main site,
now that nALFS is the "preferred" ALFS tool.