ALFS website

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 24 10:33:42 PDT 2003

Hi James Robertson. You said the following on 10/23/03 23:56:
> I wanted to ensure that we were clear up front that the "official" LFS
> Project ALFS implementation is nALFS. That is why I am being a bit
> redundant in the names on the menu.  If you can think of a better way,
> then that would be fine as well.

Okay, I've implemented that. We can remove the nALFS after some time
when everybody is aware of the new ALFS implementation. I've also added
some new pages. Should show up on site regeneration. Also populated the
/home/httpd/www.lfs.org/alfs/ directory with downloads and view; they're
group writable so just drop your docs in there.
Some pages need to be adjusted/rewritten (like "What is ALFS?"). Just
provide me with the content and I'll add it.

FAQ and Website Maintainer
{faq,website}@linuxfromscratch.org