Add <hr> after release anouncement in news.html?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 24 09:49:18 PDT 2003

Hi Gerard Beekmans. You said the following on 10/24/03 18:30:
> On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 10:09, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
>
>>I understand the need for the release announcements to stay on top.
>>Perhaps I should define a seperate id for them so they can be in a
>>seperate "release box", like on the new mozilla homepage
>>(http://website-beta.mozilla.org/). How's that?
>

> You mean that organge coloured box on the right? I don't like that
> layout.

Yeah, something like that. Hm, I'll have to think about this some more.

It's relatively easily to change the entire layout with the CSS
stylesheets. Perhaps a new three-column design, where all navigation is
on the right (first section-specific, then generic layout) and on the
releases on the left. The middle would be reserved for news or content.
Just brainstorming, btw. If you have any suggestions I'll be glad to
hear them.

FAQ and Website Maintainer
{faq,website}@linuxfromscratch.org