News article for Organization Docs?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 24 09:42:48 PDT 2003

Hi Gerard Beekmans. You said the following on 10/24/03 01:31:
> On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 17:15, Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational wrote:
>
>>If you tell me how, I'll fix it up. If I don't have needed
>>permissions, can you pick up
>>
>>Subject: Organization Documents Version 0.1 Open for Discussion
>

> I'll quickly draw up the news item.
> If you don't have permission, you ought to have it. No time now to
> check, get Jeroen to check it for you.

Too bad we live in different timezones, otherwise I would have been
available to help out :-/

> News item will appear at next regen of website.

BTW it would have been better to put in www/news-2003.txt so it appears
under General News. It is for the whole LFS community right? I can still
fix it but it feels like cheating (a bit like if someone releases a
tarball and then silently changes it to fix some last-minute bugs).

FAQ and Website Maintainer
{faq,website}@linuxfromscratch.org