Add <hr> after release anouncement in news.html?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 24 09:09:48 PDT 2003

Hi Gerard Beekmans. You said the following on 10/24/03 05:07:
> Hi,
>
> The release anouncement stays on top at all times. New items go
> underneath. Because the top item is now static, people may not realize
> that there is new stuff underneath.
>
> If we can somehow clarify that the top item is static, people will read
> on to the real news. Can you guys think of a way to make this
> distinction, if it's doable? Maybe a <hr> tag would work?

I understand the need for the release announcements to stay on top.
Perhaps I should define a seperate id for them so they can be in a
seperate "release box", like on the new mozilla homepage
(http://website-beta.mozilla.org/). How's that?

FAQ and Website Maintainer
{faq,website}@linuxfromscratch.org