How does this P2P stuff work?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 23 14:53:01 PDT 2003

I go to the eMule site and it seems I downloaded some windows version.
The sourcecode _zip_ file doesn't include a Makefile file, at least I
didn't see any.

Ok so I get edonkey2000. Download, run, how do I connect to a server?
The servers.met file which I think should contain servers is empty. The
edonkey FAQ lists an URL to a known servers page, but that one returns
404.

Fine, I go the xmule site. I didn't find any useful links to apparent
info or download locations.

So now what?

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem