nALFS CVS snapshots?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 23 08:22:23 PDT 2003

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> www.lfs.org/alfs/download/{cvs,stable} has been created. Have a look at
> the other download directories in blfs and lfs to see what's supposed to
> go in them. Remember to chmod g+w && chgrp lfswww anything you put in
> there. Have a look at /usr/bin/update-website.sh to see how you can
> integrate the snapshots. I've left an area blank; I'm sure you can come
> up with a decent patch for it :-)

OK, I've looked at /home/httpd/www.linuxfromscratch.org/alfs and I
don't see the download directory there.. where should I have been looking?

Would you prefer to have update-website.sh actually build the CVS
snapshot, or should it just copy an already built snapshot from some
other location that was built by a separate cron job? The commands to
make the snapshot consist of about 5 or 6 lines, it's nothing complicated.