ALFS website

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 23 07:27:37 PDT 2003

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> Is this structure sufficient for all current/planned information you
> wish to provide for the foreseeable future?

It looks good to me, Jeroen. I will get the CVS snapshot script
working in the next few minutes and will post here when it's ready. I
assume that will appear under the "current CVS" link.

Hmm, just had a thought: the Developer's Guide (James' "hacker's
guide") is really only targeted at nALFS, not ALFS in general. Are we
basically saying that the ALFS site is going to focus on nALFS, with
everything else under "Other Implementations"? I don't personally have
a problem with that at all, just wanted to make sure it was clearly
stated.