Voting Booth/Poll

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 22 14:37:07 PDT 2003

Hi Gerard Beekmans. You said the following on 10/21/03 22:56:
> Website guys,
>
> I'd like you to look into setting up polls. Slashcode has this built-in
> (see sites like devchannel, linux.com, slashdot) so maybe it can be
> ripped out and integrated into our site without running all of
> slashcode? Or some other voting/poll program. CGI is fine, it doesn't
> need to be mirrored so anything goes.
>
> Thanks,

I have no prior experience with such things. It should be relatively
simple though; we need a database for storing and sorting the results,
and some forms to capture them. I take any suggestions, or if Anderson
wants to tackle this, that's okay with me too.
I'll see what I can do though.

FAQ and Website Maintainer
{faq,website}@linuxfromscratch.org