ALFS site missing link to Bugzilla

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Oct 20 19:32:25 PDT 2003

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> Hi Jeroen Coumans. You said the following on 10/17/03 15:18:
>
>> Hi Gerard Beekmans. You said the following on 10/16/03 22:11:
>>
>>> Subject says all.
>>>

>> I assume i should link to http://bugs.l14h.org? 'Cause there's no
>> bugzilla for ALFS...
>

> BTW this reminds me of another (longstanding) 2do for me: update the
> ALFS site to reflect that nALFS is now the "official" ALFS.
> http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/website/2003-September/001056.html
>
> James was working on the documents referenced in there, how far along is
> that? Can I change the menu for ALFS to the suggestion in the above URL?

I still am.  I am currently keeping the beta rendered editions on my
home dir.  You will find the ALFS DTD Syntax Doc, nALFS Users Guide and
nALFS Hackers Guide.  I still have on my do-list to update pages as we
get the structure moved around, just what we discussed before in the
referenced conversation.

Work has been killing me lately, so I have slowed down a bit.  I still
want to look at the wiki stuff as well over time.

James