Outages

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 14 12:23:52 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 01:13, Richard A Downing FBCS wrote:
> freshmeat.net, tldp.org) were not affected.  I'll just keep tabs
> on it for a bit.

Let us know if it happens again. There might just be a problem at the
colocation facility.

If it happens more frequently I'll give you my cell phone's email
address so you can SMS me (don't abuse it, I pay per message. Only 10
cents so not a biggie once in a while) so I can do an immediate test
(provided I'm near a computer)

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org