Hints listed in "Adopt a hint" don't have URLs to the actual hints

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 9 18:23:14 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 18:46, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Yes, because of the hint reorganization. It's a PITA to keep all these
> locations current so I gave up on it. I can remove the links altogether
> if it's too confusing?

I think that's better served. Just provide a link to the main index.
Right now one expects to read the hint when clicking on it (at least I
did at any rate).

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem