[Fwd: LFS Web Site News Item Wrong!]

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 9 08:35:56 PDT 2003

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Alan Lord <lord_alan at hotmail.com>
To: lfs-book at linuxfromscratch.org
Subject: LFS Web Site News Item Wrong!
Date: 09 Oct 2003 09:02:45 +0100

Sorry for the multiple list postings but I wanted to correct a rather
obvious error.

On the LFS web site opening page, the first news item says that I posted a
5.0pre2 ALFS profile.

I didn't and don't want to claim any credit for it. I did however ask if
anyone had a profile on the alfs-discuss list and it was David Wheeler
(davewheeler69 at hotmail.com) who posted it, not me.

Thanks

Al