Not quite fixed yet

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 8 10:39:53 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 11:28, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> ok when I thought all was fixed, LFS book versions are gone now.
> something went wrong there.
>
> I'm restoring it now, hopefully I get all the symlinks right.

The BLFS view was ok, just the LFS one was gone (again the cp -a failed.
I guess the script never got to the cp -a stages, at least not to all of
them, eventhough I don't remember there's anything in the script that
will make it stop running when some error occurs. That I will look into
some more). I copied the blfs/view/.htaccess and blfs/view/robots.txt
files to lfs/view

Then I re-created lfs/view/test/ lfs/view/4.1/ and the lfs/view/stable
symlink pointing to 4.1

I believe that's all of it. The BLFS files look good to me (with an
empty test directory but I believe that's supposed to be this way for
now until they get the first pre-release out)?

Jeroen can you double-check this please. I just re-ran cleancvs.sh and
update-website.sh manually and everything seems to be working just fine
now. I made a backup of /home/httpd/www.lfs.org in my home dir just in
case something goes wrong at 2 PM with the cronjob. If you make any
changes let me know so I can update it (I will run a diff -Naur after 2
PM to make sure all is identical, aside from news files).

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem