Permissions

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 8 10:09:39 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 09:28, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 07:41, Larry Lawrence wrote:
> > I just wanted to report that I can't write to lfs.org/blfs/view specifially
> > test. I'm sure it's involved in the 'mess', but if it isn't , I'll need it
> > fixed.
>
> Part of the mess. I'm on it right now as well. I'll let you know when
> you can test it out again.

Should be fixed now. I'm rendering the BLFS and LFS books to make sure
those scripts also still work as expected. all of the www.lfs.org
directory is made group writable after the update script runs, so you'll
always have write access to anywhere.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem