hints/downloads/attachments is an empty dir?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 8 09:44:45 PDT 2003

Hi guys,

[CC to website list]

We've been experiencing some problems with the new CVS setup, it caused
the update-website.sh script to fail. Now while fixing the problem I
came across the 'attachments' directory which is empty. Is this the way
it should be and simply nothing has been added to it, or is the contents
gone missing? I don't see it in CVS anywhere.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem