Patches dir has disappeared completely!

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 8 04:46:13 PDT 2003

On Wed, 08, Oct, 2003 at 09:26:59PM +1000, Greg Schafer spoke thus..
> Yes, manually. That is the current procedure as outlined by the patches
> maintainers. If it can be automated, all good and well. I've put Tushar back
> in the cc.

Right.  I'll wait and see what Tushar and Gerard say.

> I'll go ahead and recreate the LFS ones. Can you assure me I'm not wasting
> my time? i.e.  the nuke won't happen again? :-)

Er.  As I don't quite understand at the moment why it happened, I can't
say that.  Instead could you send me a list of the symlinks you would
have created - that way, I can do it again if necessary and it won't
waste your time.  I've added larry to the CC to ask him if he has a list
of the BLFS symlinks.

Mark

"We have three realistic alternatives: (1) Sit here and get blown up, (2)
 Stand here and get blown up, (3) Jump up and down, shout at me for not being
 able to think of anything, then get blown up."
     Holly, Red Dwarf Series III - Bodyswap