Patches dir has disappeared completely!

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 8 04:06:17 PDT 2003

On Wed, 08, Oct, 2003 at 12:30:38PM +0200, Jeroen Coumans spoke thus..
> Hi Greg Schafer. You said the following on 10/08/03 12:09:
> >
> >WTF is going on? The LFS patches download dir has disappeared completely.
> >It
> >was there about 1 hour ago. Has some update script gone haywire or
> >something?
> >
> >Could somebody please get it back? :-)
>
> Oi, seems like http://linuxfromscratch.org/patches/lfs/ and
> http://linuxfromscratch.org/patches/blfs/ have been nuked! I haven't
> made any changes to the update script so all I can say is - it wasn't
> me. Sorry, can't be of any help here... :-(
> Perhaps Tushar (as Patch maintainer) or Mark (CVS maintainer) know more
> of this?

I believe the phrase rhymes with "clucking bell". </blackadder>

I'm on it now.

Again apologies for this though I'm at a loss to understand why
tightening CVS permissions has buggered this lot.

Mark

"But Yossarian *still* didn't understand either how Milo could buy eggs
 in Malta for seven cents apiece and sell them at a profit in Pianosa
 for five cents."
     Catch 22, Joseph Heller