(hopefully) a helpful suggestion

Richard A Downing FBCS geek109 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 23:38:14 PDT 2003

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 07:52:15 +0200
Jeroen Coumans <jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> Hi Steven. You said the following on 10/07/03 02:12:
> > I would like to share a small idea with you. I've noticed
>  > that, on quite a few occasions, many LFS members/users are
>  > having difficulty in their efforts to find a specific
>  > program package. Though the writer(s) of the LFS book have
>  > suggested using Google for finding these hard-to-find files,
>  > I must insist that you take a quick look at
>  > http://www.filemirrors.com  .
>
> Thanks, it seems useful so I've added a link on
> www.l14h.org/lfs/packages.html
      ^^^^

Jeoren,
I think a shortcut key cut out on you.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/packages.html
(but it hasn't regenerated yet

BTW, I found the site useful too, thanks Steven!

--
Cheers, Richard

Richard A Downing FBCS

Anyone  sending  unwanted  advertising   e-mail
to this address will be charged $25 for network
traffic and computing time.   By  extracting my
address from  this  message or its  header, you
agree to these terms.