[links-list] copy URL to clipboard does not work

Denis Prost prost.laval at wanadoo.fr
Wed Feb 4 01:06:50 PST 2004

Hi,

Thanks for the tip, copy/paste from links to other non KDE apps works (also, I had to remove the
"prevent clipboard from being emptied" option in klipper to get it work).

Now, Do you know if coping from an app and pasting in the "goto URL" Links dialog (with mouse middle click)
is also supposed to work ? I can't get it work.

Thanks

Denis