[links-list] Re: [ANNOUNCE] elinks-0.4pre20

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Sat Nov 30 08:20:42 PST 2002

Dear diary, on Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 05:15:37PM CET, I got a letter,
where Witold Filipczyk <witekfl at poczta.onet.pl> told me, that...
> On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 03:33:00AM +0100, Petr Baudis wrote:
> > Hello,
> > * Added documentation for Lua support (texinfo format)
> Where is it?

doc/elinks-lua.texi

> BTW, in contrib/lua directory lua is repeated:
> contrib/lua/lua

Huh? Not here nor on elinks.or.cz...

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
.
> I don't know why people still want ACL's. There were noises about them for
> samba, but I'v enot heard anything since. Are vendors using this?
Because People Are Stupid(tm).  Because it's cheaper to put "ACL support: yes"
in the feature list under "Security" than to make sure than userland can cope
with anything more complex than  "Me Og.  Og see directory.  Directory Og's.
Nobody change it".  C.f. snake oil, P.T.Barnum and esp. LSM users
        -- Al Viro
.
Crap: http://pasky.ji.cz/
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org