[links-list] Re: Graphical Links with extra features

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Sat Nov 30 04:25:30 PST 2002

Dear diary, on Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 07:23:32AM CET, I got a letter,
where aludal <aludal at softhome.net> told me, that...
> Hello everyone on the list:
>
> > This hacked version of links is available at
> > http://xray.sai.msu.ru/~karpov/tmp/links-2.1pre1-hacked.tgz
> Has anyone of you got a chance to download this toy yet? I was too late: its
> domain is kinda dead.....

Ah, I catched it right now; in case it'd disappear from BGP feed again, it's
mirrored at http://elinks.or.cz/download/links-2.1pre1-hacked.tgz.

Kind regards,

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
.
> I don't know why people still want ACL's. There were noises about them for
> samba, but I'v enot heard anything since. Are vendors using this?
Because People Are Stupid(tm).  Because it's cheaper to put "ACL support: yes"
in the feature list under "Security" than to make sure than userland can cope
with anything more complex than  "Me Og.  Og see directory.  Directory Og's.
Nobody change it".  C.f. snake oil, P.T.Barnum and esp. LSM users
        -- Al Viro
.
Crap: http://pasky.ji.cz/
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org