[links-list] Re: [ANNOUNCE] elinks-0.4pre20

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Fri Nov 29 19:13:13 PST 2002

Dear diary, on Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 03:57:49AM CET, I got a letter,
where Jonas Fonseca <fonseca at diku.dk> told me, that...
> Wow that's a frequent release cycle! Just keep it coming. :D

Depends on how many code will flow in ;-). In the other words, keep the patches
coming first! :)

> Thanks very much for the debian lua detection thing done in pre19.
> I experienced an error in contrib/lua/hooks.lua and this seems to
> fix it.

Thanks, applied.

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
.
> I don't know why people still want ACL's. There were noises about them for
> samba, but I'v enot heard anything since. Are vendors using this?
Because People Are Stupid(tm).  Because it's cheaper to put "ACL support: yes"
in the feature list under "Security" than to make sure than userland can cope
with anything more complex than  "Me Og.  Og see directory.  Directory Og's.
Nobody change it".  C.f. snake oil, P.T.Barnum and esp. LSM users
        -- Al Viro
.
Crap: http://pasky.ji.cz/
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org