[links-list] Re: [ANNOUNCE] elinks-0.4pre19

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Fri Nov 29 16:40:52 PST 2002

Dear diary, on Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 01:08:54AM CET, I got a letter,
where Jonas Fonseca <fonseca at diku.dk> told me, that...
> Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw.cz> wrote Fri, Nov 29, 2002:
> > * Menus aren't cycling anymore; it was terrible for menus taller than
> > screen
>
> Why not make this an option ? I find it very usefull and would hate to
> be with out it as I hardly ever experience the problem you mention.
> (I guess I've got a big screen ;)

Hrmz.. looks like this feature is really wanted ;-). In fact, in some weak
moments, I find myself missing it as well. I guess I'll reconsider my position
about this one. In current CVS, it's tunable by ui.menu_scroll_wraparound or
similiar crappy name.

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
.
> I don't know why people still want ACL's. There were noises about them for
> samba, but I'v enot heard anything since. Are vendors using this?
Because People Are Stupid(tm).  Because it's cheaper to put "ACL support: yes"
in the feature list under "Security" than to make sure than userland can cope
with anything more complex than  "Me Og.  Og see directory.  Directory Og's.
Nobody change it".  C.f. snake oil, P.T.Barnum and esp. LSM users
        -- Al Viro
.
Crap: http://pasky.ji.cz/
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org