[links-list] Re: bug? (scanning NUL characters is VERY slow)

Ludvik Tesar tesar at mee.tcd.ie
Fri Nov 29 09:39:38 PST 2002

It is very interesting. I can not reproduce this in links -g. However, I
can reproduce this in text version of links (in xterm). It took almost
2 minutes to render your testfile.html document. I have links-2.1pre7.

Ludvik

--
Ludvik Tesar
Dept. of Electronic & Electrical Engineering,
E-mail: tesar at mee.tcd.ie
Tel. +353-1-6083818   Fax. +353-1-6772442

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org