[links-list] Re: Few fixes of copy/paste in links -g under X11

aludal aludal at softhome.net
Wed Nov 27 19:53:52 PST 2002

Hi Ludvik,

It's Alexander Udalov, an old fontcutter for Links sending his thanks for your
work/hack/great job.

It's a great pleasure to see something done against these odds:
1) "it won't work at all, in Links", or
2) "it may work, but only under OS/2 Warp on Sun SPARC 2000 stations of '88
year of release", or similar moronic crapscheisse.

Now couple of questions:
1) is your patch additive, that is, applicable over a recent patch on "Copy
URL...." and "paste it to the /dev/null", so to speak? or I need clean
sources? Here, you're also talking about a new version of the patch which
might be "additive", is it true for your "...lt217-3..." version, or we need
to wait a little bit more?

2) I didn't get it loud and clear, sorry: Is "non-URL text" selectable now?
The right-click drop-down menu badly needs something like "Search in Google",
or the like.

Thank you, and have a Prazdroi,
AU

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org