[links-list] Re: Few fixes of copy/paste in links -g under X11

Ludvik Tesar tesar at mee.tcd.ie
Tue Nov 26 11:09:41 PST 2002

Hi William,

if you have some problems with synclang, then try this patch:

 http://papabois.mee.tcd.ie/~tesar/links-lt217-3.diff

It is the same as

 http://papabois.mee.tcd.ie/~tesar/links-lt217new.diff

but it does not need to run synclang after that. The only difference is,
that this patch has 65kB. It is diff'ing all language files in intl
directory, which is normally generated by synclang.

Anyway. It seems that synclang needs to be fixed, if it has some problems
on Sun.

Oh. BTW, there is one more difference. You can also paste by pressing
middle-mouse-button only without shift, which is my preference. I think
authors of Links prefere this with shift only. It can be changed back
to author's preference in x.c, line 704:

	if (event.xbutton.state & ShiftMask)

Regards,

Ludvik

--
Ludvik Tesar
Dept. of Electronic & Electrical Engineering,
E-mail: tesar at mee.tcd.ie
Tel. +353-1-6083818   Fax. +353-1-6772442

Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org