[links-list] Re: development ideas [type-ahead find]

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Mon Nov 25 17:47:56 PST 2002

Matt Ackeret wrote:

> There is a program, called pinfo, that is a lynx-like info reader.
> It also reads regular man pages.

That's the opposite of what I want.  I want an info-like html reader,
or more specifically a browser that combines the best features of a
web browser and the info program.  That is what we need to replace
the info file format and the info program by the html format and
a suitable html browser.  The pinfo program seems like the worst of
both worlds.
--
	--Per Bothner
per at bothner.com   http://www.bothner.com/per/