[links-list] Re: development ideas [type-ahead find]

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt jupp at gmx.de
Sun Nov 24 14:08:21 PST 2002

* On 2002-11-24 19:57
* Per Bothner <per at bothner.com> wrote:
> One virtue that the info program has over a browers like links is
> that info has a convenient user interface for both browsing *and*
> sequential reading. links is nice, but for browsing manuals info is
> nicer. However, I don't think it would take much to surpass info.

You did never write documentations using SGMLtools, did you?
Otherwise you wouldn't write that...

Visit http://IceWMfaq.cjb.net/ and then tell me why you prefer using
texinfo instead.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt <jupp at gmx.de>                 http://jupp.tux.nu/
--
I was deeply shocked by learning that a Windows XP Pro Recovery CD at
39,- EUR is a pirated copy. Does this mean that my Linux distribution
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org