[links-list] Re: New version of 'Links now!' button

aludal aludal at softhome.net
Fri Nov 22 19:21:02 PST 2002

В сообщении от 22 Ноябрь 2002 13:21 вы написали:
> Hi!
>
> New version of my 'Links now!' button. Comments?
1. Left part ("L" logo) won't go nicely with the right part: it's with colors,
whereas 'Links now' part is monochrome, and good for PDA's & other mobile
crap. So, I'd rather chopped that one in two.
2. If you'd prefer to keep the old logo there still, then you may want to make
it more expressive, sort of. Take "L" from my logo (attached), cast shadows
on the background like you did on the German flag, remember?
3. Tit for tat: could you please grep this string '<-'  (to be) printed on the
screen in the links sources for me?
4. Also, I'm trying to pinpoint a bug producing * (asterisk) in place of many
different quote signs (") and apostrophes ('). It looks like faulty codepage
translation to me, or something. Did you ever noticed that type of rendering
in Links, or could you help me on this one, too?

Prosit!

AU