[links-list] Re: Can I use Links to upload a file. ?

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt jupp at gmx.de
Fri Nov 22 09:21:29 PST 2002

* On 2002-11-22 13:19
* Nandita Shenvi <nanditashenvi at hotmail.com> wrote:
> It would be nice if one of u could suggest a text based browser
> which does support file uploading.

links or w3m if you want to interact, curl (or an interface to
libcurl) if you like scripting, libcurl if you prefer linking.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt <jupp at gmx.de>                 http://jupp.tux.nu/
--
I was deeply shocked by learning that a Windows XP Pro Recovery CD at
39,- EUR is a pirated copy. Does this mean that my Linux distribution
Unsubscribe: send email to links-list-request at linuxfromscratch.org