[links-list] Can I use Links to upload a file. ?

Nandita Shenvi nanditashenvi at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 22 00:04:01 PST 2002

Hallo All,

I am very new to Links.
I have question which I would like to explain in term of an example.

I have a web site which supports a Html form Method Post type ,
with input type = file.
I tried to use Lynx Text based browser to  upload a file, but Lynx does not
support this funtionality.I cannot upload file with Lynx.

I would like to know if Links supports uploading of file.

It would be nice if one of u could suggest a text based browser which does
support file uploading.

I would be grateful for ur help

thanks
nandita